war

a war we fight, not just physical but deeper than that, a spiritual war we wage... two sides to it, what side do we choose? i am fighting for God!

HoGC

HoGC
a vision...

Thursday, October 1, 2009

~ Change ~

It is a season of growth and breakthrough.
Right now, it's a season of stepping out in faith and trusting in God more than ever.

Honestly, it's not easy, but this change is something that I've been forced to take, one that I've been forced to make, but one that I know would push me to grow, as long as it's not taken lightly or neglected.

Does it make it easier?

NO. Definitely not. Does it hurt? Does it feel awkward? Do it pain the heart?

Yes! Of course it does.

But then... what's the question to your heart?

What is the convictions and vision that you stand upon and fight for?

For His purpose, dreams and visions.

The Lord has His ways to get your attention. He works in a realm and level that is above us. One that I know only He can dwell and move in. Yet, we are His children, we are His disciples, we are... still not as receiving, because of our fallen nature, or rather one of pride and the refusal to just take God as the Real answer that one can get.

I believe this change has been different, and one of greater expectations!

Believing and just waiting for the growth to come in!

I believe... not just in myself, but in God, Pastors, Leaders and the rest of the of them, if needed will let you know straight. Heading to meet other people!

Growth beyond emotions!

No comments: